iEmulators EveryCord Screen Recorder is one of the best screen recorders for iOS devices which is compatible for all the latest iOS versions. EveryCord is a free screen recorder app which is now available from iEmulators store. You can now download EveryCord from iEmulators for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch for free and without jailbreak. Here we will see steps to install EveryCord from iEmulators on iOS 10/10.2/10.3.2 devices.
If you want a Screen Recorder app for a different platform, you can also download EveryCord for Linux, Windows, Mac OS and Android OS Platforms.
EveryCord is the redesigned from the developers of iRec, which was one of the popular screen recorder apps for iOS. Now we have other alternative screen recorder apps like AirShou, Vidyo, BB Rec, iCapture10 etc. for iOS devices. EveryCord has built with minimal options which are very much enough to record your iOS device screen with audio. If you want more details about EveryCord iOS Screen Recorder, you can check here.
Install EveryCord from iEmulators
It is very easy to install EveryCord from iEmulators store if you follow below step by step procedure.
- Launch Safari browser and visit http://iemulators.com/
- Tap on Apps tab and scroll down until you see EveryCord app.
- Tap on EveryCord App and then tap on Download button.
- When asked for confirmation, tap on Install option.
- Now go to home screen and here you will see that EveryCord is installing.
- Once the installation is completed, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and Trust the profile of EveryCord.
- Now go to home screen and tap on EveryCord icon to launch the app and start recording your iOS device screen.
This is how we can install iEmulators EveryCord screen recorder app. If you are facing any troubles, please comment us below.