EveryCord not working on your iPhone? Are you facing issues to install EveryCord on your iOS device ? Is Everycord throwing error like “EveryCord could not be installed at this time“? Then it is the time for you to come of out of the routine direct installation methods and use Cydia Impactor to install EveryCord Screen Recorder.
This happens with many apps that while installing the app you will get a pop up with error message “EveryCord could not be downloaded at this time” and finally you will end up tapping on retry button again and again and at last EveryCord won’t install/download on your iPhone. So, to address this problem we have a method to install apps using Cydia Impactor and for that you need to download EveryCord IPA and Cydia Impactor apps to your Windows PC.
Install EveryCord on iPhone with Cydia Impactor
Use below steps if EveryCord not installing/downloading on your iOS device.
To install EveryCord on iPhone/iPad, just follow below steps:
- Download both the files and place them on your Desktop.
- Extract Cydia Impactor ZIP file and run cydiaimpactor.exe file.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to Windows PC using a USB cable.
- Once Cydia Impactor detects your device, drag and drop EveryCord IPA file on to the Cydia Impactor Window.
- Now Cydia Impactor asks for a username and password, enter your Apple ID and Password to proceed.
- Cydia Impactor will now signs EveryCord app with your profile and will install it on your iPhone/iPad.
- Once after the installation is completed, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and Trust the profile that you have used to install EveryCord App.
Now go to your home screen and here you will see EveryCord app installed. Launch EveryCord app and start recording your iOS device screen to make full HD videos. Please comment below if you are getting any other errors while installing EveryCord app on your iOS device, we will try to address those issues and post Fixes for EveryCord issues.