EveryCord iOS Download: Here we will see steps for EveryCord iOS Download on iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9 for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
As you might be already knowing the fact that EveryCord is the latest version of iRec, or we can say, iRec is back with EveryCord to support the latest iOS versions iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9 etc. From the developers of iRec, EveryCord iOS download is ready for you to install on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to record your iDevice screen with perfect resolution and high quality with adjustable frame rate and frame size.
- You can record your favorite games and move them directly to Camera Roll from EveryCord recordings. Later you can upload them to YouTube or any other video sharing website.
EveryCord has got the best iOS screen recorder features with it and you may not easily stop using it once after you install EveryCord on your iOS device. It’s classic dark and light themes will make EveryCord UI more alluring. Below are few more things that you can set in EveryCord Settings.
- You can enable/disable System Sounds while recording.
- You can change color scheme from dark to light or vice versa.
- You can change orientation of the recording from Portrait to Landscape with few more options.
- You can change the resolution as per your requirement.
- You can change frame rate for more quality videos at the cost of increased video size.
- You can enable/disable recording of Audio and few more…
In the next post we will see how to cast/stream EveryCord recordings. Here we will see EveryCord iOS Download Steps for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
EveryCord iOS Download
EveryCord iOS Download steps were given clearly in this article, please do follow them without any miss.
Even though there are multiple methods to install EveryCord App, here I would like to suggest you to install EveryCord from Emu4iOS as it is very trusted third party iOS App Store for years. You can as well use Tutu Helper Store to install EveryCord. Tutu Helper is one of the largest third party iOS app stores available.
- Launch Safari web browser and visit the URL https://emu4ios.net/
- Scroll down until you see EveryCord app and tap on it.
- In the next screen, tap on GET button.
- Wail until the popup comes up asking to confirm installation of EveryCord Screen Recorder. Tap on Install option.
- Now go to home screen and here you will see that EveryCord is installing.
- Once the installation is finished, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and Trust the profile of EveryCord App.
- Now you can go ahead and launch EveryCord to start recording your iOS device screen.
Hope that you have installed EveryCord Screen Recorder without any issues. Please let us know if you need any further information about this amazing iOS screen recorder.