EveryCord iOS 11 – Here we will see how to download and install EveryCord Screen Recorder for iOS 11 on your iPhone/iPad. EveryCord is the latest Screen Recorder app from the developers of iRec which is now available for free and without jailbreak. EveryCord supports iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and all its minor versions, but as per the app description, it won’t support iOS 8 or iOS 7. So, make sure that the iOS version running on your iDevice is iOS 9 or later versions.
EveryCord has got a few notable and unique features which you can’t find them in any of the other screen recorder apps. Live Streaming feature has recently added to EveryCord with which you can directly stream your recordings. You might be already knowing the fact that iOS 11 has screen recording inbuilt now but live streaming feature is not included.
EveryCord iOS 11 features
EveryCord has got all these below features, better you can check them before proceed to download.
- It has got Live Streaming feature in EveryCord with which you can directly stream your recordings. For this you need to install AirShou app.
- You can change the color scheme from Dark to Light.
- You will have options to enable Auto Start, System Sounds.
- You can enable/disable audio recording.
I will post a separate post on how to stream recordings from EveryCord Screen Recorder.
EveryCord iOS 11 Download
To install EveryCord for your iPhone/iPad running on iOS 11, please follow below steps:
- Launch Safari browser and visit the URL http://iemulators.com/
- Tap on Apps tab and scroll down until you see EveryCord.
- Tap on EveryCord and then tap on Download button.
- Tap on Install option when asked for confirmation.
- Now go to home screen and wait until the installation is completed.
- Once EveryCord is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and Trust the profile of EveryCord app.
Now you can go ahead and launch EveryCord screen recorder without any issues. If EveryCord is not working on your iPhone/iPad, please uninstall the app and reinstall it and then try again.
If you see the error Unable to download EveryCord at this time, then please wait until EveryCord app is signed and try to install then. This may take few days, please be with patience :).