EveryCord for iPhone, iPad No Jailbreak: Here we will see how to download EveryCord for iPhone/iPad running on iOS 9, iOS 10 or iOS 11 without jailbreaking.
EveryCord Screen Recorder is the latest screen recorder app which is available for iOS, Android, Linux, Windows and Mac OS. After discontinuing iRec, now EveryCord is the latest build from the developers of iRec. Soon after the release of EveryCord, it has become so popular among the iOS crowd. EveryCord is now available for Android, iOS and Mac OS and it is yet to be released for Windows and Linux.
With EveryCord, you can record high quality videos at 1080p and 720p resolution at 60fps and 30fps. With its classic dark theme and smooth user interface, you will find it very easy to use and record videos with EveryCord. Here we will see how to install EveryCord for iOS 9 or iOS 10/11 on iPhone/iPad.
EveryCord for iPhone/iPad – No Jailbreak
Follow below steps to install EveryCord for iPad, iPhone running on iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9.
- Launch Safari web browser on your iPhone/iPad where you want to install EveryCord.
- Visit the URL https://emu4ios.net/
- Tap on EveryCord app and in the next screen tap on GET button.
- Tap on install option when asked for confirmation.
- Go to home screen and wait until the download and installation is finished.
- Once EveryCord is installed on your iPhone, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management.
- Trust the profile of EveryCord app.
- Now go to home screen and launch EveryCord app.
You can now record your iOS device screen with high quality with EveryCord. Hope that you have installed EveryCord for iPhone/iPad without jailbreak. Please let us know in case of any concerns.